Petloc II The Next Generation. Coming Soon.
Ten years ago Petloc™ was the first combination lockable dog leash on the market and though we love the design, we knew there was always room for improvement. Nothing major, little tweaks, but ones we hope you will all love. Hence Petloc II. It's been in the offing for a while and now we're running very low on the original Petloc™ product, and since the problem hasn't gone away (new figures compiled by the Blue Cross animal welfare charity show a significant rise) it's time to remanufacture this proven system and get our pets protected against theft again.
So what's new?
Quite a lot actually.
- Locks have a safety non-reset button.
- Longer turns on the steel cable have been added to ensure the cable stays firmly in place.
- A new push-fit rivet (stronger and simpler to fit) has been designed especially for Petloc.
- D rings are welded not split - no pulling free all you strong doggies.
- A reflective strip sewn into the lead increases visibility on night walks. (And looks rocking)
- Neoprene cushioning in the handle loop has been added for increased comfort.
- And lastly, (but from a user's point of view certainly not least) this time round it's manufactured using silkier, better quality webbing.
Oh! And we're bringing the manufacturing home (from China). While the locks will still be made in Taiwan (the market authority on this sort of hardware) the new silky webbing will be woven, packaging printed and the version II lead assembled here. On British soil. Yay!
so can i have one?
Um. Not yet. While it's all designed and in the pipeline we are still in the process of dotting the eyes and crossing the tees as it were. But check back here - when we are ready we will add a link to preorder.